EST02 Exploring Malaysian's Building and Infrastructure
This program is developed to provide exposure to the participants on the varieties of building and infrastructures built in Malaysia. From the old Kuala Lumpur Railway Station to the newly- developed Mass Rapid Transit System in the Greater Kuala Lumpur, students get to experience the historical landmarks and explore new technologies on the latest transportation facilities. Case studies and presentations will be conducted to assess the students’ understanding and observations from their educational excursions in Klang Valley and the Pahang.
| Learning outcomes
At the end of the program, participants will be able to
- Apply interactive multimedia in presentation
- Gather critical information from site observation
- Present findings based on case studies
- Building and infrastructure sector/industry in Malaysia
- Technology: Introduction to Vlog
- Site Visit: Transportation, Green Building, Township & Historical infrastructure
- Case Study & Presentation
Our fee is inclusive of tuition, meals (5 times daily), 2-bedroom apartment, 3-day 2-night weekend gateaway, local excursion, and extra co-curricular activities.