EST09 Vibration Signature Analysis
In general, this 5-days course introduces a comprehensive vibration analysis in Condition Based Maintenance (CBM). The course, designed with hands-on activities for data measurement and analysis, gives a detailed understanding of the principle and procedure. This program provides a deep insight into the various elements involved in the different monitoring techniques like Vibration Amplitude, Vibration Frequency and Vibration Phase measurement, Severity Charts and so on.
| Learning outcomes
At the end of the program, participants will be able to
- Diagnose basic faults regarding vibration analysis
- Suggest solutions to the faulty problems
- Have skills to perform vibration based maintenance
- Introduction to Condition Based Maintenance
- Fundamental of Vibration Signatures
- Basic Instrumentation in Vibration Measurement
- Introduction to Machine Faults and Defects
- Hands-on session: Unbalanced and Balancing, Misalignment, Mechanical Looseness and Bearing Faults
- Site visits
- Mitigation measures
Our fee is inclusive of tuition, meals (5 times daily), 2-bedroom apartment, 3-day 2-night weekend gateaway, local excursion, and extra co-curricular activities.